What do we do?
Through interactive discussions and exciting hands on activities, our Ofsted Registered camps instill a clearer understanding of how
science affects the world around us. We encourage the children to be inquisitive and ask searching questions and of course - we have lots of fun! Our camps take place during the school holidays between 9.30am and 3.30pm (with the option of wrap around care between 8am - 5.30pm if required) and are suitable for children between the ages of 5 - 11 years old.
Mad Science camps have been running since 2007 at several venues across the East Midlands, including Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Lincoln, and Derby.
All of our presenters are DBS (previously known as CRB) checked. A pediatric first aid qualified presenter will be on site at all times.
What can you expect from our Ofsted Registered Camp?
Our promise to you:
- To stimulate children’s imaginations using sparkling experiments and interactive hands-on demonstrations. To view our Camp Themes click here
- To keep children’s mind’s, as well as their bodies busy during the holidays.
- To use animated, highly trained, science enthusiasts to deliver the sessions.
- To inspire the children in our care.
- To explore a different scientific topic each day.
- To reinforce the learning experience each day with daily take home products; great memorabilia and positive reinforcement of the concepts covered.
- To provide camps that are convenient. There are several locations across the East Midlands, a flexible online booking scheme and wrap around care is available between 8am – 9.30am and 3.30pm – 5.30pm.
In 2016, 97.3% of our camp customers said that they would 'recommend Mad Science camps to a friend or colleague'
Please click here to view our camp terms and conditions